lunes, 28 de abril de 2008

My '86 Isuzu Trooper II

My Isuzu is a 86' Trooper II , two doors, 5 speeds, 4 cyl. 4zd1 engine.
Two months ago had a complete engine reparation. Run like a 0KM!
I bought it in '98. Imported from Denver, Co.
In last years, when have money for it, put new brakes, new clutch, repair transfer case, repair suspension, chrome front bumper, polish and chrome metal parts in top, etc
I will drive my Trooper forever (or until I can find parts...)

In my country this model in particular is very rare. '91 and newer Isuzus are more common.

I need several parts that will make my Trooper look and run like new:

- Distributor Cup and rotor (its incredible, but I find only one with screws and no fits...)
- Original carburator (now have an old one barrel Holley...) Please, dont ask why the original is not in my Trooper...
- Cylinders Cup (have reparations because an overheat: need TWO gaskets to get the correct height.
- Water heat sensor (have one from Volkswagen (!) : the temperature gauge show an incorrect number)
- Left side window, back seat (!!!) Now have a plastic one. Its sad...
- Seats restoration (now in front seats have two covers to hide scratchs and loose material)
- A few more things in interior (screw cups in dashboard and floor, cristal in over head light (yes, its only a little detail, but no fit well and fly to my head...), original tool bag, carpet, etc)
- Plastics in turn lights, front and back, both sides. (If you see the pics, note that the two in back are decolored and the front two are not equal: I bought left in Chile, are from other Trooper model, I think. Right are in place with epoxy and good luck: the plastic is a puzzle...
- Original decals: "Isuzu Trooper II" and "4WD" in two sides and "LS" in back door
- New digital clock
- "Window Washer" plastic cup, for back window.
- Original license plate holder.
- New radiator.
- and of course: NEW TIRES !!!













1 comentario:

Paraguay Exclusivo dijo...

hola llege de casualidad a tu blog..esta lindo tu trooper...yo soy de paraguay y tengo 2 troopers (uno en restauracion) y te cuento que por aca se suelen conseguir repuestos como faros y otros componentes a buen precio..

cualquier cosa avisame y vemos para darnos una mano entre fanaticos de este noble auto

mi email es drg@isuzutrooper.info